Support and Advice

Support and advice to available to those that need it. 
You can speak with any member of staff at school or there are many external organisations that you can contact.

Early Help Hub


Telephone: 01872 01872 322277



CAMHS is used as a term for all services that work with children and young people who have difficulties with their emotional or behavioural wellbeing. Children and young people may need help with a wide range of issues at different points in their lives. Parents and carers may also need help and advice to deal with behavioural or other problems their child is experiencing. Parents, carers and young people can receive direct support through CAMHS.

Telephone: 01872 322277 



Outlook:) SOUTH WEST

Psychological therapy services for people aged 16 and above in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. If you are registered with a GP practice in Cornwall, you can access the NHS-funded therapies for mild-to-moderate anxiety and depression.

outlook:) SOUTH WEST can help with difficulties such as: stress, low mood, worry, anger, panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), phobias, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Telephone: 01208 871414

E-mail: enq@outlooksw.co.uk



Young Minds

Young Minds is charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. They undertake campaigns and research, make resources available to professionals (including teachers) and run a helpline for adults worried about the emotional problems, behaviour or mental health of anyone up to the age of 25.

Parents Helpline – 0808 802 5544 http://www.youngminds.org.uk/

Young Minds – https://youngminds.org.uk/


Young People Cornwall

Supports children and young people from the age of 8 with mental health and wellbeing.




The NSPCC are offering support and advice if you feel your child is struggling with their mental health and anxiety. More information and advice can be found on their website: https://www.nspcc.org.uk