My name is Shelley Landry and I have been the PSA (Parent Support Advisor) and AO (Attendance Officer) at St Mary’s for the past 8 years.
I am here to support you as parents to engage with the school and help enhance your child’s learning journey.
My own experience as a Mum of three girls, has taught me that being a parent is a huge challenge. Family life naturally presents parents with a plethora of problems to face. I am here to offer impartial, confidential guidance and support.
I am able to offer support in the following areas:
- Provide support and guidance related to Child Protection concerns.
- Open door policy for children to discuss worries or concerns.
- Provide information about services and sources of help.
- Help engage children into overcoming barriers and improve school attendance.
- Express your concerns, questions, viewpoint and praise to the school.
- Provide nurture sessions for vulnerable children.
- Provide grief counselling for children.
- Attend meetings with you, for moral support, to ask questions or to take notes.
- Help complete forms/paperwork.
- Help you understand and manage referrals for behaviour, Child Protection & SEND.
There are many more ways in which I may be able to assist so please feel free to contact me. No matter how small your concern, if something is worrying you then talk about it and hopefully we can resolve it. job
My job is very much parent led; you are important to your children, to me and to the school. I am here to help, if I am unable to help directly, I might know of an agency or support network that can support you and your family through life’s challenges.
I hope to be of help.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : (01208) 73218