Positive Behaviour and Anti-bullying
At St Mary's, we aim to:
- Create an environment which encourages and reinforces good behaivour.
- Define acceptable standards of behaviour.
- Encourage consistency of response to both positive and negative behaviour.
- Promote self-esteem, self-discipline and positive relationships.
- Ensure that the school's expectations and strategies are widely known and understood.
- Encourage the involvement of both home and school in the implementation of this policy.
What do we at St Mary's say about Positive Behaviour and Anti-bullying ... Use the link below to read our policy and find out more ...
Use these links below to find out more information, advice and tips regarding bullying ...
What to do if you think your child is being bullied and what will happen?
- Read the information below to identify the tell-tale signs your child may be being bullied.
- Inform the Headteacher (Mrs McDonald).
- Headteacher will discuss your concerns and look at any evidence the school may have collected in their internal monitoring forms.
- If suspected, Headteacher will start an investigation.
- Headteacher, senior and middle leaders will put actions into place to ensure safeguarding of all children concerned.
- Follow up meetings and/or a home-school communication book will be introduced.
- Impact of agreed actions reviewed within set time frame.