As Child Protection Leaders we have a moral and statutory duty to ensure all allegations are listened and responded to appropriately.
This may include discussions with parents, however all cases of suspected abuse will be referred to and assessed by the MARU (Multi Agency Referral Unit).
If you are worried about the safety or well-being of a child please contact Mrs Lucy Draycott (school Designated Safeguarding Lead) or Mrs Alison McDonald (Headteacher) immediately on 01208 73218
If you have a concern about the safety of a child outside of school hours, please contact the MARU on 0300 123 1116 immediately
- Keeping Children Safe information leaflet for parents and visitors.pdf
- Fire, Health and Saftey information leaflet for parents and visitors.pdf
- Safeguarding Policy Sept 2016.pdf
- Keeping Children Safe in Education Sept 2016.pdf
- St Mary's SEND policy 2017-2018.doc
- St Mary's school offer for SEND 2017-2018.doc